You ought to have the capacity to determine the issue by following the previously mentioned determination steps.
Should the issue still hold on, call us by dialing our toll-free HP bolster number+1-844-728-2930? Our specialists
will rapidly dissect the main driver of the issue and fix it to flawlessness. We guarantee ensured determination of
the issue in the base hold up time conceivable. We can likewise enable you to accelerate your printer for best
execution. So call us today to appreciate the best remote technical support involvement.
How to Clear a Paper Jam in an HP Laser Printer
Resolution to the issue
Hewlett-Packard (HP) inkjet printers come in a few unique makes and models. They give printed high contrast or
shading archives and pictures for home and office utilize. At the point when a few paper stalls out in the inkjet
printer, a stick can happen, and the printer will either push out a folded, smeared paper, or it will stop, and you
should haul out the paper that is trapped. Clear a paper stick on an HP inkjet printer by opening up the printer and
expelling the impediment.
Solution 1: Clear jammed paper from the input tray
1. Press the Power catch to turn the printer on.
2. While the printer is still on, disengage the power line from the back of the printer.
3. Find the information plate.
4. Haul the paper tenderly out of the info plate to expel the paper stick.
5. Peer inside the information plate and evacuate whatever other articles that may have fallen inside the plate.
6. Restore the printer to its ordinary position.
7. Reconnect the power string and turn the printer on.
Solution 2: Clear jammed paper from the output tray
1. Turn the printer off and disconnect the power cord.
2. Locate the output tray and gently pull the jammed paper out of the output tray to remove it.
3. Try to print.
Solution 3: Clean the paper feed rollers
1. Kill the printer, and disengage the power line.
2. Raise the info plate and open it.
3. Locate the dark paper pick rollers and clean it completely with a sodden material to evacuate residue or soil
4. Dry the rollers totally before setting them back.
5. Reconnect the power string and turn on the printer.
6. Attempt to print.
Solution 4: Clean the printer roller
1. Remove all papers from the input tray.
2. Press the down arrow to select Settings and press OK.
3. Press the down arrow to select Tools, and press OK.
4. Now select Clean Paper Feed and press OK.
5. Wait until the printer stops completely before you continue.
Solution 5: Reset the printer
1. Turn the printer on
2. Now disconnect the power cord from the printer.
3. Unplug the power cord from the outlet.
4. Wait for 60 seconds.
5. Now plug the power string back into the wall outlet.
6. Reconnect the power string to the rear of the printer.
7. Turn your printer on.
8. Check if the issue has been fixed.